Friday, March 31, 2006

Other stuff

It was too much to include everything in 1 post! Now it looks like you have a special treat - 3 in one day! ;-)

In my very long commute last night, I was able to catch up with Agnes. She and Trampas are doing well. Everything is unpacked in their new house. They were picking up his mom at the train station when I was talking to her. Butch & I are hoping to visit them this summer for a weekend.

I ordered an iPod yesterday! I never thought that I would. Just didn't see the reason for the hype since I'm not a huge music person. But, they are so freakin' cool. You can also put audiobooks on them. And, you can store your digital photos - so I can always have current pics of Lacey when people ask! It's so weird now with digital cameras - I rarely have pictures with me to show people because they are still on Shutterfly. Oh, they also can store your calendar and contacts/address book. So, Marsh has a deal with Apple and I got it for 8% off. I almost forgot - there is a converter to let you listen to anything on it in your car. So, I no longer have to have CDs and audiobooks all over the place. It can all just be on the iPod. I'm hoping the audiobooks are a little cheaper this way, too.

Can't think of anything else at the mo.

No comments: