Sunday, March 08, 2009

Exercise!

I've been trying to get myself exercising (and eating well) for months now. I just can't seem to get myself motivated enough to lose the last 10 pounds from being pregnant with Leah. I think I've finally decided that exercise must come first....then the nutrition will follow. I bought a 10 visit pass to the gym that Dee goes to. I haven't joined before partly because of the kids and having to take time to go, but also because it's not really close. It's about 25 minutes from here. But, I need to do something.

They have a turbo kickboxing class that Dee & her friend love. I went on Thursday evening and love it, too. The instructor is really good and it's a HARD workout, which is what I need to get motivated. She teaches the same class on Tuesday mornings. Since I work from home on Tuesdays, that's going to be my lunch hour. Twice a week should get me moving more, right?

I had gotten into Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. It's a great 20 minute workout. I'm just not great at sticking with it. Hopefully I can do that once each weekend and maybe another time during the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll hold you accountable for going to Turbo Kick - see you Thursday at 5:00! ;>)