Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A New(ish) Playhouse

I had been keeping my eyes out for some fun outdoor play equipment and found a playhouse through Craig's List locally. We want one for our house, too, but since we spend a good deal of time at Dad's during the summer and he doesn't have many toys around for the girls, I thought we'd set this playhouse up at his house.

On Sunday, we took the play house to Dad's to set up and let the girls play in it for awhile.

I'm keeping my eyes out for another local deal, too.

3 comments:

Rach (Mommy Learns to Blog) said...

Gotta love the Craigslist deals! I cannot get over how big both girls have gotten! And how much Lacey favors you and Leah favors Butch. They're adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! And now they'll have a swingset at Papa's house too! They'll have so much fun this summer - but you and Butch will never get out of the backyard. ;>)
Dee

Anonymous said...

Could they be any cuter?!?!?!