Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More antibiotics...and other updates

Lacey has an ear infection again (still). She finished her last antibiotic last Wed., and had a fever yesterday. So, back to the docs. At least this time it is only 1 ear and the antibiotic is only for 5 days - and it seems to taste good. She eats it right off the spoon. Cold & Flu season BE GONE!

Last Saturday night, we met Agnes & Trampas for dinner and expected to hear all about their wedding in Las Vegas. Imagine our surprise when we learned they had actually been married a whole year! They eloped in Vermont on 12/17/04 after about 5-6 months of dating. They weren't ready to share that with anyone yet, and other matters caused it to sort of snowball. So, they decided to wait until their anniversary and renew their vows in front of everyone. Which, didn't work out since Trampas was sent on a 30 day assignment during December. Anyway, I suppose they aren't "newlyweds", huh?

We had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants - Bonefish Grill. I really miss the restaurant selections in VA! Fabulous "Bang Bang Shrimp" for an appetizer. Then, I had Mahi with spinach & crab on top. Mmmmmm....

We watched the Steelers game at our neighbors' house. He is a Steelers fan and she is a Skins fan. Their basement is decorated with both teams throughout. Burgundy carpet, a black wall, a burgundy wall, some yellow/gold walls. A Steelers shower curtain in the bathroom, Skins wallpaper border. You get the picture. It's hysterical.

Butch is quite happy about the outcome. Oh - our neighbor was physically feeling sick leading up to the game. He had dry heaves and was shaking. RELAX!

Lacey was in heaven when she found their toy room. Of course, I couldn't see the game from there, but I could hear it.

Don't know if any of you watch 24, but Butch & I are hooked! What an adreniline rush. I love it. I hate that it's only on for 1 hour a week. I've watched some previous seasons on DVD and love being able to do a "24 night" and watch 4 episodes. When I was pregnant, I did that & Dee was concerned about my blood pressure!

Well, I have nothing else interesting to share. Not that any of the above was interesting, but....

Tricia

No comments: