Monday, October 15, 2007

Can't we catch a break???

Last week, I was off Monday for the holiday; Leah was home with me Tuesday (and to the doc); I worked a full day Wednesday; Lacey was home sick Thursday (and to the doc); Lacey came home early (and back to the doc) Friday.

Lacey's 2 doc appointments last week weren't much. On Thurs., Dr. Jill thought it was just the end of her virus (very sore throat, but not strep). But, on Fri., Lacey had a fever and was still feeling really bad, so back we went and I was going to insist on a strep test. However, that doc said the throat didn't even look like strep - not the same spots. She did change her antibiotic and prescribe a decongestant though. Lacey was a new kid the next day. It was amazing.

Last night, Lisa called to say she and her son are sick. She's closed today. Both girls are home again. I really hope that Lacey didn't pass along whatever she had --- although Lisa's symptoms don't sound the same. I need to work!!!!

No comments: