Thursday, March 15, 2007

What's New?

Chuck & Nancy came into town on Tuesday. I thought they were coming on Wednesday - based on earlier conversations, but Butch & they were on the same page. They are back again so soon for a visit because of all the missed time from work that Butch & I had due to Lacey's illness....and the fact that daycare is closed 3/14 through 3/19 for Lisa to take a mini-vacation. While I have the vacation time, I couldn't imagine missing more work and getting further behind. Thankfully, they were happy to come help and visit the munchkin.

I called the doctor's office yesterday about the constipation issues that L is having. My favorite nurse was there and she agreed we are fine to continue with Milk of Mag. for another few days and then start to wean her off of it. She's much happier since she's taking that and she's drinking more fluids, which will help the issues.

The weather here has been fabulous for days. Yesterday was 81*! Today should be around 70*......and tomorrow.....in the 30's. BLAH! Maybe even a wintry mix. Oh well, spring will be here soon.

I have yoga tonight. Hope I can do it okay. My back is still hurting. A visit to the massage therapist and chiropractor didn't help much. The stretches that I think would help the most, I can't do because of my growing belly.

Butch & I are hoping to go to St. Michael's sometime in May and leaving Lacey with ....????....Dee? Kristina? Kristin? ;-) I know it will be much harder to have an overnight trip away once we have 2. Anyone been to St. Michael's? I'm trying to decide on where to stay.

Can't think of much else. We're still trying to catch up on things with Lacey having been under the weather for so long. Life is getting back to normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'll keep her if I can. Make sure you don't pick Kristin's walk weekend - not sure when that is. I don't really know anything about St. Michaels.