Friday, March 09, 2007

Yea for Improvement! And more..

After my post yesterday, Lacey took another nap from 3:00 to 5:30. Butch had to wake her up. (I was at yoga.) When I called after yoga, Butch said she'd been pretty good, but had ups and downs. But, when I got home, I never saw and "downs". ;-) She ate and ate and ate. And, had apple juice and water. Took a fun bath. We didn't want to force her to go to bed since she'd had 2 naps totaling 5 hours and the last one ended so late. So, finally, at 9:45, she got into her crib. Butch was planning to let her sleep in and just head to work a little late, but she woke on her own at 6:20 (normal time). Back to her normal self this morning. Horray!

Yoga last night was good. It's a prenatal yoga class at one of the local hospitals. I missed last week b/c of Lacey being sick, so this was my first class. It was good and very much needed. I needed to be out of the house and doing something for me. The stretches felt great.

Unfortunately, my back hurts today. I'm guessing that lugging 26-28 pounds around for over a week caught up with me. And, doing some exercises after NONE for so long. But, I have heat on it and am hoping it improves soon.

We don't have anything big planned for the weekend. Butch has to work on Saturday (SATs). Other than that, I'm hoping we can catch up around here....on sleep, rest, laundry, cleaning, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you catch up on sleep and rest if you're doing laundry and cleaning? ;>) That's what I did all weekend - the laundry and cleaning part. Yuck.