Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thanksgiving

Chuck & Nancy arrived on the Tues. before Thanksgiving. Lacey stayed home from daycare on Wednesday so they could spend more time with her. Butch & I took advantage of having them here & we went Christmas shopping for Lacey. It was good to get some things done!

We had a fabulous crab quiche (if I do say so myself) on Thanksgiving morning and then got to work preparing our contributions for Thanksgiving dinner. Nancy made sweet potato casserole and a reuben dip; and I made a crab dip and corn pudding (Kyle's fav). Yum-o. We headed over to Dee & Buck's around 1:00ish to spend the day.

There was a pretty good crowd at Dee's house....Dee, Buck, Kristin, Kyle, Rick, Kristina, Jess, Justin, Dad, Linda (Buck's mom), Ed (her husband), Wally (Buck's bro), Chuck, Nancy, Butch, Lacey & me.


I had gotten Lacey the most adorable outfit to try to get some good pictures, but she wouldn't cooperate, which is the norm these days. She is just way to busy to sit still for a picture.














Our big news for the day was announced.....that I'm pregnant! We hadn't told anyone in the family yet, so it was a good time to do it with almost everyone there.


We didn't do much else during the weekend, but it was good to have some time around the house. I can't tell you how hard it was to get up on Monday morning. Lacey may not let us sleep in, but at least I didn't have to shower & get going right away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Another Baby Hamilton!

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Can't believe I had to find out through your blog....(sniff). Congrats!