Monday, December 18, 2006

Leaving a toddler unattended

Lacey was happily playing in my room the other day. I went to check some things on the computer, then came back after a few to check on her. This is what I found.

Any thoughts on what it is?
Lipstick! She'd gotten into my purse. It was all over her face and hands, but luckily, not on the carpet or bedspread. When I talked about her being a mess, she kept looking at her hands - no clue it was on her face. So, I had to take her to the mirror, where she just grinned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's acting out because you're dressing her in Steeler's attire. It's rebellion all the way.

The Hamilton's said...

She's probably confused since sometimes she's in Steelers wear and other times it's Redskins!

Anonymous said...

Literally LOL! That's hilarious. And I totally agree with Stacey - Steeler rebellion. She can't help it that she's a 'Skins fan.

Anonymous said...

I'd be really upset too if I had on a Steelers jersey! What were you thinking??? You're lucky that's all she did!