Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Pacifier

Lacey loves her binky. Now, she only uses it to sleep, so it's not like she always has it in her mouth or anything. But, she loves it to sleep. She usually has several in her crib so she can always find one in the middle of the night. And, she likes to have one in her hand to fidget with.

Today is the 2nd day that she has napped (at daycare) without it. Wow. I've asked Lisa to let me know what she is doing that is special!!! Mind you, I haven't tried it, but would like to know if there is something that helps. (Other than it's daycare and not her parents.) I'm hoping we can go without it for naps this w/e and maybe try to go without it at night soon after. In all honesty, I don't care if she sleeps with it until she's 3. But, she has shown she doesn't need it. And, it would be nice to not have to keep them clean!

3 comments:

Raechelle said...

That's so sweet that Lacey loves her Aunt Binky! And I've never even met her in person!

How nice of you to just throw that in there :-)

The Hamilton's said...

Hehehe...I thought about you when I typed that, too.

Anonymous said...

Ha. That's funny.