Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cold & Flu Season is Back!

Lacey got her first cold in August - as soon as she went back to daycare. She's already had and recovered from a 2nd. And, has had her 3rd for nearly 2 weeks. Blah! On Monday night, she woke up crying around 9:15 and when I went in, I found a feverish toddler. 100.9. Of course, I immediately thought, "here we go again with ear infections". I took Tuesday off & got her to the doctor as early as we could (even though she didn't have a fever at this point) and was very happily surprised to hear that her ears looked good. I can't tell you how happy that made me. But, since she'd had a cold for 10 days and a fever the night before, she got some antibiotics to help her fight it off.

Now, of course, I understand why she needed her binky back. (Did I post about that? She slept horribly on Sat. night and was starting the same way Sun. night, so we gave it back. All for good sleep.) Now, even with those binks she isn't sleeping well. Which means Mommy isn't either. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great with the pictures! Keep 'em coming.

-S