Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Quiet Weekend

Last weekend was a much quieter weekend than the one before. We really didn't do much of anything other than things around the house.

Saturday morning, I went to Curves to workout. I'm trying to make a real effort at using that membership. I get reimbursed for my expenses through work, but it is still a waste when it isn't used. So, I went twice during the week and again on Saturday. Go me! After I got cleaned up, I took Lacey out for lunch and to the pet store (only for cat food....).

Sunday, we made it to church for a 2nd Sunday in a row! Lacey told me before we'd left that she didn't want to go to Miss Kim's class, so she just went to the nursery with Leah. They both seemed to do okay, however, the nursery person (Miss Karen) said Leah was a little sad. Hopefully she'll adjust soon. I was really happy that the sermon was a good one. It's been a while since I've felt that way at our church. She talked a lot about having faith during these tough economic times and reminded us that it's all going to be okay.

I got out the crock pot on Sunday and made a pot roast. Mmmmmmm. Leah was not a fan. When I put some on her plate, she proceeded to push it all onto the floor. Oh well. What do you expect from a 15 month old?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it turned out good in the crock pot? Did you use beef stock instead of water?