Saturday, October 11, 2008

Breakfast....and Forrest Hall Farm

Well, I'm going to try to do short(ish) posts for a bit to catch you all up on what's been going on. I'll just start with today....

This morning, I got my butt up at 5:55 a.m. to get on the treadmill! It's awful to get up so early on a weekend, but I'm realizing that this may be my only time to get in exercise. I'm planning to try again tomorrow morning and may even try Monday....which means getting up by 4:45. Ouch.

After a 40 minute walk (while watching Without a Trace), I managed to get a quick shower before Leah woke up. Butch handled her & Lacey so I could do my hair and get dressed. Then, we headed to Mom's in the Kitchen for breakfast. I keep thinking I'll try something else on the menu, but their French Toast is so good, I can't help but order it.

We came home and relaxed for a bit. Leah took nap....I was hoping for 90 minutes, but she only gave me 30 minutes. Shortly after she woke up, we packed up the car for Forrest Hall Farm. This was our 3rd annual visit. The girls had a blast! I think we were there for about 2 hours and they didn't stop.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you getting up so early to exercise - more power to ya! Looks like everyone had a fun day at the pumpkin farm!