Tuesday, October 21, 2008

20th High School Reunion, Birthday, Travel

The whole month of September came & went with no posts from me! So, I'm doing my best to think of the "big" things that may have happened during that time.

My 20th high school reunion was on September 20th! I can't believe that much time has passed. This is a picture of classmates that attended.


It was lots of fun, but the wine really got me that night! I think my adrenaline was pumping it into my body faster than normal or something.

Several of my classmates, as well as friends from other points in my life, have gotten onto Facebook recently. It's a bit addictive, but lots of fun to reconnect with everyone.

Let's see....my 38th birthday was also last month. Butch left that day for a business trip to Seattle, so he wasn't here to celebrate with me. But, Dee brought over pizza and ice cream cake. Agnes had sent a birthday girl wine glass, which I made sure to use. It is now going to be a traveling wine glass since it makes no sense to put it away for a whole year. (I gave it to Dee for her birthday.)

Butch was gone for an entire week. I worked from home all but one day to help with the schedule. (If I'd had to go in each day, I wouldn't have been able to work longer than 6 hours due to daycare hours and my commute.) The week went smoothly, even though I'm used to Butch doing quite a bit around here. It's amazing what you can get done when you have to. When he got home on Sunday, Lacey was thrilled to see him, but Leah was a bit unsure. She just sort of looked at him, wondering.

No comments: