Friday, August 15, 2008

Tagged.....

4 Places I go over and over

1. To the office
2. To Target
3. To my dad's
4. To Cosi

4 People who email me the most

1. My brother, Rick
2. Aunt Annie
3. My sister
4. Meetup

4 of my favorite foods

1. Pizza
2. Pasta (almost any kind)
3. Blue Crabs (or crab cakes or crab dip)
4. Ice cream

4 Places I'd rather be

1. Sleeping in my bed - for a solid 8 hours
2. Hawaii
3. Napa Valley
4. Right here

4 movies I can watch over and over
(I rarely watch movies over & over)
1. Elf
2. Harry Potter (any)
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. You've Got Mail

4 Places I have worked

1. Roy Rogers
2. Eye Care Center
3. Pic n Pay Shoes
4. Marsh (who has changed names at least 4x)

4 Places I have lived

1. Charlotte Hall, MD
2. Salisbury, MD
3. Fairfax, VA
4. Hughesville, MD

4 TV Shows I like

1. Lost
2. 24
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Tori & Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood

4 Places I have Vacationed/Holidayed

1. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
2. Hawaii
3. Napa Valley
4. OBX

4 of my favorite dishes

1. Mexican Casserole
2. Lasagna
3. Crab Cakes
4. Mango Chicken

4 sites I visit daily

1. February Sweethearts 2005
2. Baby Center
3. msnbc.com
4. Facebook

No comments: