Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been Tagged.....Thanks Bink!

Here are the directions:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Here are my 6 unspectacular quirks.

1. I like to have a fountain diet coke every day. Not just any diet coke. Not a bottle. Not a can. A fountain drink. The taste is so much better. Yes, I drive about 10 min. out to WaWa to get one when I'm at home. Yes, I still run out at the office if it's raining to get one. (My brother has this same quirk.)

2. I don't like to have water in my face. If I'm in the pool, I need to wipe my face off. In the shower, I wipe my face a dozen times with a wash cloth to get water from my face. My lovely 3 year old has this quirk as well. Leah doesn't care.

3. I'm a bit of a control freak. Yes, me. (LOL). I've had to really get better at letting go over the last 3.5 years since Lacey was born.

4. I put my make up on in my car most mornings. Before you yell at me - I do this at stop lights. However, I've had trouble lately with this since the 1st stop light hasn't had much traffic lately (which will change once kids are in school next week). And, the next light I usually have time at is no longer there. Rather than entering the beltway through a light, I now have a quick onramp. So, this morning, I put my make up on at home. Gasp!

5. I hate to watch live TV. Ever since being introduced to the world of Tivo and DVRs, I just can't stand to deal with commercials. It is a rare occassion when I actually sit to watch a live TV show.

6. ???
Because I'm exhausted after 6 nights of fragmented sleep (nothing longer than 2 hours straight), I just can't get my brain to think of #6. So, dear readers, I ask you......what is another quirk of mine?

Now to tag 6 fellow bloggers.....
Gretchen
Melissa
Carol
Shannon
Rachael
Dana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....let me think on it, I'll get back to ya.
Dee

Anonymous said...

Me too.

Aunt Annie

Simply Shannon said...

Very interesting about the water.
Guess this means I need to do some thinking now, huh? Maybe I can combine this one with the other Meme I got tagged for.