Monday, December 03, 2007

"Shake Your Booty"

Last night, Lacey was playing with her Little People (who "live" on the coffee table and end tables.....I guess each table is a new town or something). So, she turns several of the Little People around so their backs are facing her and says (a few times) "Shake Your Booty". Butch was sitting right there and I was in the kitchen, but he didn't even hear her. (He tunes her out when she's playing.) I asked him if she said what I thought she said. She said it again a few minutes later and he did hear her......yes, we heard correctly.

No clue where she got that from. We do let her watch some inappropriate TV, but it's not anything like that. Maybe the older girls at daycare.......too funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Maybe you should get her a KC and the Sunshine band CD - didn't they sing that song? I know - I'm showing my age!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! That's my girl :)