Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa came for a visit to our neighborhood last night. He was riding on the local fire trucks. :-) They do it every year, but this is the first year we walked Lacey down the street for it just because they come sort of "late" (8:00).....after her old bedtime. She was so excited.

I think I'm nearly done Christmas shopping. Just a handful of things left (thankfully). I need to get the gifts for you out of towners wrapped so I can get those in the mail.

We still haven't gotten Christmas cards done. I haven't been able to get Lacey to cooperate for a picture in her dress. Of course, the last 3 days were shot since she had hives......wait a minute.....that's another story. Re the cards, we may end up sending them late or just doing New Year's cards. We'll see.

Hives......so Sunday morning, Lacey & Butch played downstairs in the basement for quite a bit. It's unfinished and a mess. Open insullation. Cat hair, etc. You get the picture. She was rolling around on the rug down there and I think that may be what caused the hives. They aren't too bad now, but on Sunday....wow. Dr. Jill says they commonly stick around for a couple of days. They go away with Benadryl, then come back (in different spots) when the meds wear off. Hopefully we are at the end of this now.

Both Lacey & I have colds. I think Leah is getting one, too. Blah. Oh well, better now than in 2 weeks.

I had Lisa start Leah on lunch this week. She has been diving for her dinner, so I figure she is hungry. Hopefully she'll go back to being a good sleeper soon......either food will help or maybe those darn teeth will come in. :-) Or, she'll just keep waking every 4-5 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should get your sister to help you with your cards - she's not doing anything right now (hee hee).