Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Likes....

I got this on email and thought I'd post it here (copying after my wonderful cousin, Bink).

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping, except for gifts that are really odd shaped or when I'm "wrapping" at the last minute.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial this year

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's-ish.

5. Do you like eggnog? I like Soy Nog.

6. What was your favorite gift received as a child? I don't think I remember any!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - a very old one.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Lacey and Leah.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one to mention.

11. Mail or email cards? Mail.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September or so.....

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies. :-)

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.......or on a lighter note, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Commet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A reindeer that Lacey made.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One of Christmas Eve (PJs), the rest on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? All of the news about shopping.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Just about everything else! I love the wonder that children feel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soy Nog???? I agree about shopping on the news being annoying. Enough already!