Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

We had a really nice Easter here. Well, it could have been a little bit warmer, but at least it wasn't raining!

The night before, we colored eggs....


Lacey & Leah searched around the family room to find their Easter baskets! Leah was quite happy with her new sunglasses.
I was pleased that the Easter Bunny hadn't gone overboard on candy. :-) There were sunglasses, toothbrushes (ha), hair accessories, etc.....plus some chocolate. Leah got to have her first peanut butter egg!
We headed to Dad's house later that morning so we'd be there in time for Leah's nap. Sadly, she wouldn't sleep in the pack n play. Every time I tried to put her down, she screamed. I'm guessing she just wasn't used to it and hadn't been at Dad's in a while. Butch relieved me and took a nap with Leah. (I think he was hoping for that.)

I managed to get a couple of very cute pictures with Dad.
The girls had a good time on the swings.....

....and hunting eggs......
.....and checking out their loot.
Bucky handled the grill (as usual). We had pork roast, red potatoes, asparagus, biscuits, etc. All quite yummy!

No comments: