Friday, December 23, 2005

Inspiration

My cousin, Bink (aka Brenda, aka Raechelle) has inspired me to start a blog! I love reading hers! And, because I think it's a great way to keep people up-to-date on things, I'm giving it a shot. I'll try to update at least once a week.

Butch's folks are visiting from Pittsburgh. They got here on Wednesday. Of course, they wanted to be around to see Lacey on her first Christmas.

Speaking of....we are so looking forward to the big day. I tried hard not to go overboard, but boy was that tough. I know she won't really "get it" this year, but I still think she'll be excited to see the new toys...and of course, to tear apart the paper and drag around bags. She is a born shopper. Now that there are shopping bags and gift bags all over the place, she is always dragging one behind. Cracks me up.

We're hosting dinner here this year. Luckily we do a potluck for holidays, so it won't require as much as if we were doing the entire thing.

Well, we are watching Elf right now, so I'm going to go & pay attention! Merry Christmas!

Tricia

1 comment:

Raechelle said...

Congrats! Look at me....a trendsetter! Who'd have thunk it?
This will be a great way to keep up with you guys. Thank you!