Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Laptop/Wireless Issues

I was doing pretty well updating while the kids were falling asleep for awhile! Then, my laptop’s wireless connection started messing up. They have tried to fix the problem at work numerous times with no success. When they asked to have it (again) and this time to send it away for 4 days, my boss said “we’ll just order you a new one”. That was about a month ago. It arrived about 2 weeks ago and I still don’t have it. I talked to the tech on Friday & he said I’d have it Wednesday.

The wireless connection is pretty important for me to be able to work from home. I’ve been getting by for the past several weeks, but it’s certainly not ergonomically correct! The modem is in the corner of our family room. There is no desk or appropriate place to work. So, I use a TV tray and the couch on my remote days. I can’t wait to be able to work from my desk or a table again!

You should hear more from me now that I'll have a new laptop with no issues!

No comments: