Thursday, November 15, 2007

Leah had her 4 month well visit Tuesday. She is now 15 pounds, 15 ounces and 25.25" long. She was given 4 shots again and another oral vaccine. Her little legs are a little red and swollen from the shots, but otherwise, she's been a trooper.

Her sleep hasn't been great since she hit 3 months. She used to sleep 7+ hours, then another 3-4. But, then she settled into 4-5 hour stretches only. I mentioned it to the doc and he thinks she is needing more to eat, so she's on cereal now. She isn't so sure she likes it. :-)

Last time I posted, I mentioned Lacey would be going for her flu shot. It went okay. She did scream, but got over it quickly since I told her we'd go to the store to buy "Belle" (Beauty & the Beast). We got to Borders and they didn't have it, but she didn't care because she found another Barbie DVD. She loves those. The animation isn't very good, but the stories aren't too bad.

We had the carpets cleaned last weekend and they look incredible. It's amazing what a professional can do. And, we had Joyce (our previous cleaning person) come on Monday. Unfortunately, despite my directions on what was important to do, she did her own thing and didn't have enough time to do our master bathroom. Ugh. She's coming back on Sunday to do that. She is really good, but she's also good at ignoring your requests.

I have to go to NY for a daytrip in early December and am not looking forward to it!!! I'm still nursing Leah, so I have to drag the pump with me (through security) and find decent places to pump along the way. No fun. I'm hoping to have only a couple of other trips over the next 7 months so that it isn't such an issue.

What else?

We hid Lacey's Halloween costume since she was so obsessed with it. Now she is obsessed with a dress that I bought her for Easter that she didn't wear b/c the weather was so cold. She is putting it on every evening after getting home from daycare. Oh - and she is a trip when I go to The Children's Place website (or other kids clothing sites) and look at dresses. Cracks me up what a *girl* she is!!! I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrying a breast pump thru airport security - that could make for some interesting stories! ;>)

Anonymous said...

Probably even worse than the woman with the sippy cup!
Good luck with that.